The ATA’s business and risk management system, TruckSafe, has developed new standards to bring TruckSafe into line with the strengthened duties in the Heavy Vehicle National Law and the master code of industry practice.
The new standards will come into force for TruckSafe members on 1 October 2019 and will deliver a new era of safety accreditation.
Join TruckSafe directors, auditors and customers and discover:
- the differences between the 2017 and 2019 standards
- how the 2019 standards deliver master code and CoR compliance
- how operators can upgrade their systems to the new standards, with real life tips and tricks
- how industry customers can benefit from using TruckSafe operators
- what TruckSafe auditors will now be looking for when they do audits.