Nominations must be received by the ATA no later than the closing date. However, late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Judges.
No components of the prize package are transferable.
Nominate: National Training Excellence Award
Conditions of Entry
In submitting this nomination, the person making the nomination affirms they have complied with the following conditions of entry:
The award is open to organisations which operate full-time in the Australian trucking industry.
Organisations may nominate themselves, but third-party ratification of the nomination’s claims is necessary. (e.g. insurer, compliance consultant/auditor)
The award is not open to individuals.
This section is an integral part of the judging process. The ATA along with the National Trucking Awards Judging Panel encourage and urge nominators to provide detailed responses to each section and to pay close attention to the requirements for supporting documents and files.
Provide a snapshot of the nominated organisation. Write about its beginnings, relevant corporate achievements, etc. (Maximum 500 word summary)
Training Program Details
- Define how long has the training program been operational and how it is implemented.
- Define the objectives of your training program or initiative specifically addressing new entrants to the transport industry. (Maximum 500 word summary)
- Define the training program strategy and identify key contributors and stakeholders.
- Provide details of the program’s formal employee training policies and evidence of their implementation. What proportion of employees/contractors have participated? (number and percentage)
- Define the procedures in place to ensure the training program is sustained. What are the measured outcomes?
- Demonstrate a quantifiable positive effect on organisational performance and culture (even if the program is still in its infancy).
- Provide testimonials ratifying the program and its impact?
Supporting Documents and Files
Nominations must be accompanied by their company logo as a separate file that can be used for publicity purpose (jpg or high-resolution format).
Nominations must be accompanied by a good quality, electronic photograph relevant to the program/initiative that can be used for publicity purpose.
SAVE AND CONTINUE
You can save your progress and return to the form at a later time simply by selecting the Save and Continue Later option at the bottom of the form. You will be provided with a unique URL that you can use to return to your form anytime within the next 30 days.